I am a big fan of “Words of Affirmation“, and I believe in the “Law of Attraction“ that you attract what you think and speak on, hence, I’ve put this to practice many times and seen it work. Even the scripture says, “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he” (paraphrased).
Affirmations are positive statements that describe a desired situation, these statements are usually repeated many times to influence the subconscious mind to do positive action and it usually just keep your energy and confidence high throughout the day. But, affirmation is deeper than mere repetition of words. There is need for an indepth understanding of the underlying beliefs in each words so you can say it with conviction.
With how often our confidence gets hit by uncertainty and fears, there is more need for repetitive positive thoughts that can help bring calmness to the storm as you journey through life. Hence, in this new week, I bring to you affirmations to boost your confidence through the connection of #HeartAndLips.
Kindly find time to reflect on these words; Believe it. Speak it. Walk/Work it.
– I love and I am loved because God loves me first.
– I am Enough and More.
– I have a sound mind and know all things through God.
– I believe that I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to.
– I am a shiny ray of sunlight that lightens everywhere I go.
– I am a compassionate, kind, and loving being.
– I am not defined by my mistakes, I learn to be better through them.
– My dreams are valid and I am worthy of them.
– I cherish my uniqueness and I’m great at what I do.
– I am open to new experiences and exploring the richness of my mind.
– I choose to see the good in everything and I’m unapologetically pollyannish.
– I trust my intuition so I stand up for myself and what is right.
– I am conscious of my actions and response to situations.
– I trust the universe to guide and support me.
– And I believe that everything works together for my good.
When life toss you the storm this week, allow peace and be still. From experience, I know you can’t resolve anything from a place of fear or panics. Have a blissful week!