Muse: C.E.O. @0704_apparel
Not a typical long post. . . #TGIF! But I’ll like to run through some blunt facts we avoid as humans because they don’t usually sound like what we want to hear, but, they hold the key to inner peace and happiness. ‘Feeling good about life’ is just at the other end of being convinced about these thoughts;
1. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself, to be free. If you can’t do it for the person, do it for yourself.
2. Everything you will ever need is innate in you, you’re not missing/lacking anything.
3. The past and the future don’t exist anywhere except in your mind. Now is the only real moment and you should maximize it.
4. You are NOT those negative thoughts, you are the calm awareness behind the noise in your mind. Feed that part of you more.
5. Your calling in life is to fully express who you already are, unapologetically shine your light, the world awaits it.
6. Perfection is a man-made illusion, we’re all beautifully imperfect, made from a set of well-stitched together flaws.
7. Challenges are gifts for your growth and can unlock your full potential. Face them and grow.
8. Your beliefs can be modified to lift you up, you are fully in control of your happiness. Period.
9. It’s impossible for anyone else to define you, you’re the only one who gets to say who you are. Don’t let anyone tell your story, be your author, define yourself and own it.
10. Surrender is the gateway into sustainable inner peace. Take a deep breath. Inhale the good and exhale the bad. LET IT GO!
Kindly share your thoughts in the comment box, let’s here your opinions and what works for you.